General QuestionsIs COBA trying to replace coffee?
- Absolutely not! We are a team of coffee lovers who wanted a more convenient, consistent, and affordable alternative when we're exhausted but busy. With COBA, you get a delicious form of energy you can enjoy whenever, wherever.
- COBA has a one year shelf-life. Not bad, huh?
- Our COBA Black option is vegan, so it’s dairy free! We’re also working on developing other flavors and options. Sign up for our email list to receive updates about new products and news!
Managing your Orders
How do subscriptions work?
- When you subscribe to COBA, you'll receive a recurring shipment of your order every 2 weeks. The best part? When you subscribe, you get 15% off every single order!
- We'll even send you an email a day before the recurring charge, just in case you decide to change your mind!
- When you order a subscription with COBA, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the email you will see a link to manage your subscription. We’ll be sad to see you go!
Ordering and Shipping
How do I become a partner, retailer, or distributor for COBA? Do you sell in bulk?
- We provide wholesale pricing for select partners including retailers, distributors, offices, and more. Email us at email@example.com to connect with us and discuss how we can work together.
- Shipping will take 3-5 business days. Since our product does melt, we typically ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (since the post office has limited deliveries on weekends). So orders on Thursday-Sunday will be shipped on Monday of next week.
- Because USPS has raised shipping rates, we are now passing on the cost of shipping to customers for orders below $35. It's difficult to survive as a small business and we really appreciate your understanding!
There are white streaks on my COBA Black. Is it still safe to eat?
- They're totally safe to eat! The white-ish streaks are very common, and they are the result of something called fat bloom. This occurs when the product is exposed to warm temperatures, causing the fat to melt and re-solidifying on the surface. To try to prevent this from happening, we ship every order with an ice pack so our bars arrive to you in perfect condition!